Ontada Product Technology is looking for a UX Designer, Mobile to develop and extend the UX capabilities of our oncology applications. You will help us design the best software experience in the world for consumers (patients with cancer), cancer doctors (Oncologists) and their staff. You will craft and deliver compelling cross-platform user experiences as we build our industry leading products by delivering on our personas goals. Writing quick scenarios, thoughtful user workflows and establishing interaction patterns that capitalize on our extensive design system.
Come be part of a UX TEAM, with seasoned industry leaders that will help you grow as a professional and sharpen you design acumen. You will have the opportunity to evolve upon every phase of our user-centered design process.
Our experiences span consumer to enterprise, from responsive desktop to mobile, iOS and Android — you will be key in helping us deliver the best possible user experience for each persona-based use case. This is an important role with a high degree of accountability and the ability to make a positive impact in the lives of patients with cancer and their providers.
The position is Remote and will report to the Director of UX, Mobile.
- Design within our user-centered design process at Ontada.
- Master and improve supporting tools and infrastructure.
- Deliver designs from concept to market for key initiatives.
- Apply fundamental user experience, design and research principles to deliver intuitive customer journeys.
- Transform ideas into creative, simple and responsive designs under technology and time constraints, working closely with peers in Product Management & Development.
- Spend time in the field getting to know & understand the workflow of providers, and the challenges they face. Leverage User Research and testing feedback to inform and validate design decisions.
- Support the creation of a world-class design culture and practice within our studio.
· Experience designing native iOS mobile apps, plus fluency with all mobile UI patterns including iOS HIG (Human Interface Guidelines).
· Demonstrated excellence in solving problems using the tools of our trade: personas, scenarios, workflow diagrams and wireframes that align with product requirements and user goals.
· Absorb detailed input from Researchers, SME’s Product Managers & users and distill this into approachable and intuitive UI.
· Can-do, positive attitude.
· Be curious!
- 3+ years of product design experience.
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. No sponsorship or relocation is available for this position.
· Ability to explore the design of complex systems is a must.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate design rationale and thinking.
· Inspire and get people on-board.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and hold yourself accountable for delivering business outcomes.
- Support your team and the culture of design within an organization: hiring, refining our process, bring new knowledge and ideas about how we work.
· Experience with design within the medical ecosystem is a strong plus.
· Passion for improving the healthcare of people, especially cancer patients.
· Visual design capability, and additional skillsets that can help us create artifacts that tell our story (writing, video, public speaking etc.)
· Understanding of design systems, data platforms and UI delivered through multiple devices (desktop, tablet & mobile).
· Patience: enterprise systems are powerful and involved. The experience we create will evolve over time, a willingness to keep working to improve them will help you succeed.
· 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience.