GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We are seeking talented Sales Development Representatives (SDR) who will be responsible for outbound prospecting and lead development. We are looking for focused, energetic, coachable, and driven individuals seeking a career in technology sales. You will be a valued part of our Business Development team and have unlimited growth opportunities!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources;
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.;
- Answering potential client questions and following-up call questions;
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics;
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales;
- Creating and maintaining a database (CRM) of prospective client information;
- Ensuring prospect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels;
- Identifying additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities;
- Keeping management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports;
- Collaborating with Business Development and Marketing teams.
Essential professional experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated success in a professional setting;
- Proven sales and business development skills;
- Superior work ethic with a bias towards results;
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and problem solve;
- Strong ability work independently;
- Clear written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills;
- General gaming industry knowledge;
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail;
- An attitude geared towards generating results and achieving goals.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with an entrepreneurial organization;
- Experience in B2B software sales.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.