is a technology company on a mission to build the world’s first entertainment super app – combining videos, social, games, and shopping in a delightfully gamified, thoroughly enjoyable single app experience. We do this today for the same reason we began with on day one: to turn the magical, uplifting experience of Surprise into a daily, weekly, and monthly life event – because it makes people happy.
What we are doing has never been done before, and like any innovator, we face challenges on a daily basis that require top minds in their fields to break through. So, we have been steadily building an international team defined by courageous ideation, relentless drive for impact, and meritocratic leadership. We are asking you now to envision yourself as a valued member of our winning team, on this inspiring mission.
We are looking for a talented Compensation & Benefits Manager to join our HR team. In this role you will help enable the sound execution of C&B related policies and programs as well as provide guidance on C&B practices. This is a strategic role reporting directly to the Head of HR with the potential for visibility and upward growth.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinating monthly/quarterly variable pay programs execution;
- Ensuring all service level agreements and commitments are met and included into monthly payroll (including compensation details are up-to date in HRIS and documentation);
- Driving health benefit programs (in Ukraine, Poland, US), interacting with vendors to ensure smooth programs execution;
- Participating and improving C&B related policies and rules;
- Providing guidance on C&B market practices and benchmarks per location.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in HR area (at least 2 years in C&B);
- Knowledge of C&B practices;
- HRIS, MS Excel (ability to apply formulas and macro);
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Attentiveness to details;
- English - Advanced (B2+).
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Ultramodern offices in the heart of Warsaw;
- Health Benefit Package (LuxMed);
- 20 Paid Time Off days, Public Holidays of Poland;
- Competitive salaries;
- An immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Drinks and fresh fruit;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Close collaboration between international team members;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!