Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £2+ billion, the headquarter based in the UK.
Built to change the nature of grocery e-commerce globally, our custom-designed solutions are uniquely capable of meeting the complex and developing expectations of shoppers, while driving better productivity, greater flexibility, and higher margins for grocery retailers online.
We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage, and much more.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of a proprietary world-class suite of solutions for operating grocery businesses.
The project team is small and consists of 10 people.
We are looking for a specialist who:
- will be comfortable working in a nascent function where processes/procedures are not yet clear, and requirements are evolving;
- will be happy to get involved in different activities as the needs arise, and will show initiative to seek out ways to help us achieve our goals.
Amazon Cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP, PL/SQL, Bash, Python.
- Close cooperation with other teams and client stakeholders, backlog management
- Intermediate SQL (will regularly be analyzing log data and similar exports from GCP, producing reports, etc.)
- Direct experience in configuring major public cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure) resources
- Direct experience in managing (or consciously adhering to) security/governance controls
- Keen attention to detail
- Articulate (especially written English)
Nice to have
- GCP experience
- Ability to script (Bash, Python)
- Exposure to implementing security/governance controls frameworks (e.g. SOC2/ISO27001, SOx, CIS/NIST/PCI-DSS)
- Risk Management skills
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.