UKEESS Software House is looking for a Middle Data Engineer (Python) who will join our ambitious team for a full-time position (in Europe). You will be a part of a team that is working on a platform Restaurant Reservation System (HoReCa) - which is one of the most investment-attractive startups (USA) in the field of hospitality. In the summer of 2020, raised a new $ 50 million (and earlier received an investment from the Alexa Fund (AWS)).
About the Customer’s Project:
This platform helps promote and sell unique guest experiences for any occasion. The platform gives control of and insight into the entire guest experience. Also, enables us to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. This project has been on the market for over 10 years and continues to develop actively!
About the team and Responsibilities:
Our team is responsible for transferring data from the Google Cloud Datastore to BigQuery.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Interacting with stakeholders for requirements elicitation
- Understand the landscape of available data sources
- Managing, updating, and creating new Looker reports for our customers to use to report on their data in BigQuery.
- Managing knowledge base / technical documentation for developed solutions
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- 2+ years of commercial experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience with reporting tools (Looker preferred, or Tableau)
- Good knowledge and skills in Python
- Experience with SQL (BigQuery preferred, or MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora)
- Hands-on experience with Data privacy and security
- Cloud experience (GCP preferred)
English: the upper-intermediate level at least (both speaking and writing)
It will be a plus knowledge or experience with:
- NoSQL (Google Cloud Datastore/Firestore preferred)
The general technology stack of the Project:
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation (also depending on the technical level of the candidate)
- Flexible work schedule
- Individual approach to professional and career growth
- 3 health packages to choose
- Annual paid vacation and state holidays celebration
- Free English language classes (online)
- Foreign business trips
- No dress code and a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Corporate gifts, celebrations, and fun activities
Send us your CV and let's get to know each other! ;)