We’re looking for a Web3 Team Tech Lead/Full Stack JS Developer to join a team and work with a client based in Sweden.
Our client is a Swedish Product company. The principal value for our client is to empower people to build a fair and decentralized society where technology allows everyone to benefit without exploiting anyone.
This time, we are searching for Tech Lead to join the team of one of our clients. So if you know blockchain “kitchen,” are passionate about technologies, and are ready to lead the team, this vacancy is just for you.
Your main focuses will include coordinating and prioritizing the work between different teams, working closely with the client’s core team, and working on the complex features that will contribute to the software package delivered.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
What you'll do in this role
- Be in close contact with the end customer and translate requests into requirements
- Lead technical and architectural discussions and put forth solutions to tasks and problems
- Have a good overview over all technical parts of the project, from blockchain, dev-ops, to frontend and UX design
- Set clear goals rooted in business decisions, coach the team into implementing it and deliver a quality product on time
We're looking for
- 3 years of experience in a tech lead position building products for commercial customers
- Proficiency in Node.js & React
- Experience using Web3-related libraries like web3.js, and ether.js
- Solidity experience
- Experience with Mongodb
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira
- Experience with Git
- High level of spoken and written English
- Analytical mindset, high level of attention to detail
How to knock our socks off
- Experience working with NFTs in a personal or professional setting
- You love borsch!
✔ Not checking every box?
This job looks very exciting, but you hesitate to apply because of the confidence gap? Reach out to us anyway! Beetroot is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. Equality is one of our core values. We're committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all Beetroot consultants and candidates. So let's discover together whether we could be an excellent fit for each other.
Beetroot is a tech ecosystem with its roots in Sweden, helping startups and established brands worldwide solve their software and staffing needs. We build world-class tech teams tailored to create sustainable impact.
Encompassing around 600 team members across Europe, Beetroot fosters a friendly and healthy work environment where you're encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
We value people eager for continual learning. Of course, your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. We hope you will be a team player who can own your work and thrive in a fast-paced global environment based on values of trust, equality, transparency, sustainability, and wholeness.
Does it sound like a good match? Then send us your CV in English. We look forward to getting to know each other!