airSlate welcomes a talented Tech writer, a professional who will join a project for our SignNow.
signNow is an electronic signature solution that enables businesses with everything they need to quickly and efficiently send and eSign their documents.
About the Team
- More than 100 million users trust airSlate’s suite of products to automate routine document tasks with full control over their processes and their data. As a member of the signNow team, you’ll be part of the next chapter of growth as our brand expands and we bring new products to market.
- The team is responsible for the growth and development of the company's public AP, in a total of 10 people: the backend stack is PHP, frontend React, and TS.
- Teamwork for the EEST time, daily meetings at 12:00 ( Kyiv time), and working hours are flexible but should be at the same time as team availability, preferably 10 am to 7 pm
- Work in a team specializing in API documentation
- Write content that’s unique, grammatical, clear, and concise.
- Work with product teams to assess documentation needs and deliver technical content solutions.
- Identify documentation gaps and propose improvements.
- Research topics you’re not familiar with to find trustworthy information.
- Focus on what the reader wants to know.
- Strong English writing skills
- 2+ years of experience writing developer-facing documentation or other types of software documentation, familiar with developer audience tone of voice
- Understanding of basic technical concepts in the areas of software development and API
- Ability to use tools like Confluence and Git, Postman, Swagger
- Ability to write content that’s unique, grammatical, clear, and concise
- Ability to work with product teams to assess documentation needs and deliver technical content solutions
- Ability to identify documentation gaps and propose improvements
- Ability to research topics you’re not familiar with to find trustworthy information
- Focus on what the reader wants to know
Would be a plus:
- Ability to create and work with Postman collection to test the API
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON, and other web technologies
- Understanding of localisation and how to write content for a global audience
- Experience with video tutorials, screencasts, or other multimedia documentation
- Familiarity with SEO best practices for technical content
- Experience with writing code
Main steps to join us:
HR interview (≅ 30 minutes)
The recruiter shares information about the company and asks questions about your career goals, job preferences, abilities, knowledge, and more. Once pre-screening has finished, your resume is submitted for approval.
Test task Will be announced.
Technical interview (≅ 1.5 hours)
This interview is meant to assess your technical skills and knowledge required for the role. You will be asked questions based on the information you've indicated in your resume as well as questions that will test your problem-solving skills and ability to apply your knowledge to real-life work-related situations.
Final interview with the Hiring manager (≅ 1 hour)
During this interview, you will get acquainted with Team Lead and be asked some technical questions. You can also expect some behavioural questions to see if you fit the company's culture.
What we offer:
Flexible work environment
We have embraced flexibility in the workspace. You can choose to work from the office, remotely, or hybrid.
Professional growth opportunities
We love learning! For every team member, we cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, and English classes with native speakers so you can improve your skills or learn something new.
Health and wellness
Health is not only about going to the doctor. We offer every employee sports options, access to the office’s massage room, free lunch, and healthy in-office snacks to keep you energized.
Compensation and benefits
Our team members receive performance bonuses for their achievements, time, and effort. They also receive stock options, meaning they benefit when our company grows.
Open communication with top management
At airSlate, we encourage every employee to share their thoughts, ideas, or concerns with our management team. If you wish, you can talk to our CEO, senior management, or team leads at any time.
airSlate Junior Club
We love our extended families! All team members with children get access to kid’s club events that include cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
Our charitable program includes technology donations to schools, delivering food packages and meals to the elderly, and volunteering at animal shelters. We also match donations made by our team members.