We are looking for a talented professional to join our team as a Project Manager and help us develop and deliver even more successful projects. You’ll be working and developing professionally in a team of PMI-certified managers and certified Scrum Masters. The examples of the projects you’ll be working on are described here — www.mindk.com/work
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Managing IT projects and a team of the technical specialists (Dev, QA, BA, Design);
- Implementing Agile (Scrum and Kanban) practices on the projects;
- Scope, Schedule and Budget management;
- Collaboration with the Resource managers on the team members’ assignments and their efficiency and development;
- Communication and negotiation with clients from the United States and Europe;
- Daily planning, execution, and control of the teamwork;
- Weekly and monthly reporting on the key projects’ baselines;
- Project management processes development and improvement using Lessons Learned practices and retrospectives;
- Up-sale and client relationship development.
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- Advanced level of spoken and written English;
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing IT projects;
- Used Project Management and bug tracking tools like MS Project, JIRA, Trello, etc.;
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Experience in remote management of distributed teams;
- Strong leadership, excellent communication, and troubleshooting skills;
- High responsibility, positive attitude, and integrity;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Project Management related disciplines;
- Proven technical and analytical skills.
Qualifications and experiences that will be an advantage:
- Understanding and practical usage of UI/UX standards;
- Previous technical experience in IT (BA, Development, QA, Design).
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Paid sick leaves and vacations;
- Compensation for health insurance;
- Personal development career map and yearly salary reviews;
- 50% compensation for any online or offline professional training aligned with your manager;
- Free English classes;
- Business trips to the Customer site.