Apriorit is a software engineering company, that was established in 2002, and has extensive experience in system programming, cybersecurity, reverse engineering, SaaS/web, blockchain-based solutions, and artificial intelligence.
Working with high-profile customers (including Fortune 500 companies) for 20+ years, we have established high standards in software development, communication, and effective teamwork.
With headquarters in the US, we also have EU offices in Budapest and Poland, and three R&D offices in Ukraine. Our team consists of over 350 specialists, and we assist tech companies worldwide in turning their challenging ideas into secure and viable products.
We are currently looking for a Senior С/С++ Driver Developer with vast experience in Windows OS and who would like to develop Windows kernel solutions and work in cybersecurity.
This is a long-term cybersecurity project for Windows OS. You will be responsible for researching and developing low-level solutions aimed at enhancing monitoring and security measures.
- Design, develop, and maintain kernel-mode software components for WFP and NDIS filter drivers
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including requirements elicitation, software design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Develop and maintain documentation, including design documents, technical specifications, and technical manuals
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with kernel-mode software components and work closely with other members of the team to ensure timely resolution
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the integration of kernel-mode software components with other software and hardware systems
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in Windows kernel programming and related technologies
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with C and C++ programming in a Windows environment
- Experience in Windows kernel programming
- Solid understanding of kernel-mode software development, including driver development and testing
- Experience with Windows kernel debugging tools and kernel-mode driver frameworks (such as WinDbg, WDK, etc.)
- Understanding of Assembler x86/ARM
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- English language level: Intermediate
Nice to have:
- Windows Filtering Platform experience
- Experience with WFP and NDIS filter drivers
- Linux network programming
Perks & benefits:
- Remote work and flexible hours
- Non-trivial tasks and work in the cybersecurity field
- Extremely experienced team (specialists of Senior level)
- Competitive salary reflecting your experience
- 20 paid working days of annual leave, plus sick leave
- Medical insurance / compensation for sports
- Career development and professional growth
- Personal development plan, huge internal knowledge base, and continual exchange of experience
- Free corporate English lessons with a native speaker
- Powerful equipment provided (laptop, monitor, and accessories)
- Mental health support and other corporate bonuses