GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team.
We develop a POS solution that allows providing attended (employee) and unattended (customer) tunnel car washing service.
Solution hardware includes several points of sale, different sensors, readers and cameras, payment terminals, servers, and automatic gates. One supports the USA and Canadian markets.
Ukrainian teams develop a PWA(web) application and a hybrid web application (.Net & Angular) that operates on hardware & cloud and supports full customer flow: from customer recognition or account creation to sale & directing their car to a tunnel. All embedded development is on the client’s side. Some teams have hardware dependencies based on the areas of the application they work with, meaning office presence is necessary.
Together with the GlobalLogic RnD team, Release Manager, DevOps engineer, and client-side team automate and improve CI/CD system to make 3-week release cycles fast, easy, and fail-proof.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Advanced scripting/automation skills in PowerShell, Yaml, and Bash(optional)
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with CI/CD automation
- Experience with agents & build optimization
- Strong experience with CI/CD theory & practices, CI/CD for .NET projects experience. Manage, develop, and build CI/CD pipeline;
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft-based production systems;
- Hand-on experience with MSBuild, NuGet, and ARM templates;
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member;
- Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, and focused on achieving customer business objectives as a top priority;
- Ability to investigate current processes and search for areas of improvement
- Environments strategy understanding
- Octopus Deployment tool familiarity – will be a plus
- Docker – will be a plus
- Automate & improve CI/CD processes
- Work with the Octopus Deploy tool and enhance the existing deployment process
- Improve & enhance existing Azure DevOps functionality
- Work closely with the Product Owner & Release manager to improve and automate CI/CD processes;
- Supervise & manage 2 middle DevOps engineers
- Manage and support distributes solution environments in Microsoft Azure cloud;
- Occasionally support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations;
- Work with other architects, leads, and team members including client-side ones in an agile scrum environment;
- Build creation,
- Failed builds re-run & back merge activities
- Build deployment on environments
- Octopus Deploy Commercial/bundle Release composing
- Octopus Deploy deployment report generation
- Pre- / Post-release manual activities
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike
— a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!