The successful candidate will be able to work at our office in Warsaw or remotely in Poland.
Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1400 of our specialists work remotely or at offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the USA.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena, and our other 18 hit titles unite more than 450 million players worldwide. With over 14 years’ experience, we strive for boundary-pushing gameplay and graphics. We pair this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community interaction.
We’re looking for a talented 2D Designer to join our Community Management Department. The successful applicant will be part of the Content Creation team, which manages online communities for Plarium games and is responsible for generating art, text, and video content for these communities. These publications reach more than 3 million users monthly.
In this position, you will develop graphical assets for social media and community content, take part in content discussions, and propose and implement ideas for the Mech Arena
, RAID: Shadow Legends
, and Nova Legends
- Creating graphics and advertising materials within different settings for Plarium’s official game communities on social media
- Preparing graphics for animations and video content, including thumbnails, 2D assets, packshots, etc.
- Collaborating with 3D, motion, and content specialists to create visual content
- At least one year of experience creating digital illustrations using the matte painting technique
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop as well as working with a graphics tablet
- Knowledge of drawing basics and the principles of composition, anatomy, form, color, and tone
- Artistic taste and knowledge of different visual styles of art design
- Fluency in Ukrainian
- Experience creating 2D assets using 3D editors
- Ability to draw by hand using a graphics tablet
What we offer:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending upon working experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Opportunity for counseling with psychologists
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Ability to take out an interest-free loan
- Sports membership at 4500+ facilities across Poland with the MultiSport Plus Card
- Online pilates classes and a running club
- Relocation assistance