We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer, who will join the Data team to manage and deliver data-centric services to the Swedish, world-known car manufacturer.
You will drive transformation into a data-driven culture, where Data, Analytics & AI/ML are an integral part of the services and internal processes.
If you are experienced in a Data Engineer role and have a Graduate degree in Computer Science or another relevant field – let’s join!
- Developing and maintaining Data Lake services in AWS
- Creating and managing environments for advanced analytics, machine/deep learning and AI
- Leveraging best practices in continuous integration and delivery
- Pre-processing, cleaning and structuring data to facilitate data exploration and advanced analytics/Machine Learning activities
- Learning and using modern data preparation, integration and AI-enabled metadata management tools and techniques
- Assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Performing intelligent sampling and caching
- Recommending and implementing automation in existing and future integration flows
- Helping improve data quality by driving advancements in data acquisition, testing and tooling
- Automating system installation and configuration
- Contributing to Roadmap and other improvements
- Providing Runtime support for services
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience in building and optimizing pipelines and architectures for big data sets
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytic skills and a successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected, and/or unstructured datasets
- Experience in building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable data stores Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and MongoDB
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools (Step Function, Airflow, etc.)
- AWS CI/CD tools
- AWS cloud services (EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, AWS lambda, Glue, Athena)
What we offer
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden's picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We've got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project:
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company who is establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers who are ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now and add an unforgettable chapter to your resume!