Grid Dynamics is looking for a Delivery Manager in Krakow to manage multiple teams and projects and deliver next-generation e-commerce platforms and solutions.
About the client: a global service organisation engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts. The Company serves hundreds of thousands of customers from a network of more than 10,000 locations in across North America, Europe, and Australasia.
The project goal: to enhance existing tax services in use and create a common tax service to be used by every department.
- Managing multiple projects and globally distributed engineering teams using Agile methodologies;
- Setting up, maintaining and improving reliable delivery process in accordance with industry best practices and corporate PMO standards.
- Increasing transparency of delivery organization by regularly and accurately reporting status to Delivery Director.
- Delivering projects on time, within budget and according to client expectations.
- Achieving and sustaining high client satisfaction.
- Establishing efficient communication channels between Grid Dynamics project teams and client organizations.
- Expanding the team by finding and attracting talent from the market and growing people internally.
- Defining and implementing training and knowledge sharing programs.
- People management.
Requirements to the candidate:
- Communication Skills: Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with different stakeholders involved in the project, including clients, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Leadership Skills: Should be able to lead the team to achieve the project's goals and objectives, motivating and inspiring them to perform their best.
- Time Management: Should be proficient in managing time, meeting deadlines and ensuring that the project is completed on time.
- Organisational Skills: Should be highly organised and prfioritize tasks, manage multiple data stream simultaneously.
- Problem-solving Skills: Must be able to identify problems and develop solutions to address them.
- Risk Management: Must be able to identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Adaptability: Should be flexible and able to adapt to changes in the project scope or timeline.
Will be a plus:
Experience with CSM, CSPO.