Moon Active is a rapidly expanding mobile game company that delivers entertainment to millions of active users worldwide. If you're interested in contributing to the creation of the major game in a popular global genre, then this opportunity might be perfect for you!
As a Senior UX Designer you will play a pivotal role in shaping the user experience for our mobile games. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a passionate and talented group of individuals, including game designers, artists, and developers, to create captivating and immersive gaming experiences.
- Develop game interface design;
- Draw mockups of screens, graphic elements;
- Prepare prototype animation;
- Work with user scenarios and improve usability;
- Work with user testing;
- Ensure the quality of interface realizations, liaise with the Game design, Development and QA teams.
- Experience in GameDev industry as a UX Designer (3+ years);
- Proficiency with graphics suites Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator;
- Experience in designing game interfaces and a portfolio of such work;
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of the animation principles;
- Experience working with Figma / Miro;
- Experience working with user testing tools.
- Join a global, data-driven company with a unique product and a strong R&D center;
- Work in an exceptional, innovative, and dynamic environment;
- Enjoy full transparency and open communication with colleagues;
- Take advantage of tremendous opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Influence and help build personalised product experiences for millions of users.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leave;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- A MultiSport Plus card for fitness enthusiasts;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches, as well as a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and fruits;
- The latest tech equipment, including macOS devices;
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings to foster a fun and collaborative workplace culture;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.
We would like to provide you with a supportive and rewarding work environment, along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We believe in investing in our employees and creating a workplace that promotes innovation, creativity, and collaboration.