On behalf of JobTestPrep, SD Solutions is looking for a brilliant Python Full Stack Developer to join its technical department.
SD Solutions is a staffing company operating globally. Contact us to get more details about the benefits we offer.
- Design, develop, and maintain backend systems using Python (and .NET technologies)
- Develop ATS\HRES solutions from scratch
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design, and develop features
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Ensure scalability, reliability, and performance of backend systems
- Troubleshoot and debug issues and provide timely resolutions
- Participate in project planning and estimation
- Continuously learn and improve your skills and knowledge
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in backend development
- Contribute to the improvement of our development processes and methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in backend development using Python
- Experience with AWS cloud platforms
- Strong understanding of software development principles and best practices
- Experience with databases, such as SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with RESTful APIs, JSON, and web services integration
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Git or other version control system
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD/BDD) and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Proven production experience to implement Microservices Architecture and patterns.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Good knowledge in Event Driven Design and Domain Driven Design
- Experience in .NET technologies/ C# — is a big advantage
- Experience with frontend development technologies such as React preferably (or Angular/Vue JS) — a big advantage
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Independent thinking
- Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated, and a team player!
About the company:
JobTestPrep is an online platform that provides preparation materials and resources for job seekers who are preparing for pre-employment tests and assessments.
The platform offers a wide range of practice materials and personalized study plans that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual job seeker.