The successful candidate will be able to work at our Lviv office, Warsaw office or remotely in Europe.
Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1400 of our specialists work remotely or at offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the USA.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena, and our other 18 massive titles unite more than 450 million players worldwide. With over 14 years’ experience, we strive for boundary-pushing gameplay and graphics. We pair this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community interaction.
The LiveOps department is responsible for planning game calendars, launching and analyzing in-game events, and creating new game features for RAID: Shadow Legends and Mech Arena.
We are looking for talented LiveOps Specialists to join our team, which is currently developing Mech Arena, a third-person PvP shooter. The game has already been downloaded by more than 50 million users worldwide, and this number is constantly growing. Mech Arena is focused on both team interaction and character development. The player’s task is to gather a team of five Mechs with unique abilities and weapons to improve the combat tactics in order to compete for leadership in leaderboards and tournaments.
You can check out the game on iOS, Android, and PC/Mac.
- Creating in-game functionality to improve product KPIs
- Developing new approaches to building an offer and event calendar
- Improving and adjusting the processes of planning, forecasting, and optimizing the in-game event calendar
- Customizing the economic entities’ balance and managing the flow of resources in the in-game economy
- At least 5 years as a LiveOps Specialist or a similar position in the monetization field
- Understanding of LiveOps systems in the mid-core mobile gaming market
- Experience balancing game mechanics, creating in-game offers, and project monetization
- Experience in developing game project economics using various mathematical methods
- Excellent presentation skills
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python, R, or SQL
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Understanding of “client-server” communication
- Working experience as a manager
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 20 to 26 days of paid leave depending on the country in which your employment is registered
- Medical support for you and your child along with fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Opportunity to take an interest-free loan
- Reimbursement of gym membership fees, online Pilates classes, and running club
- Counseling with psychologists
- Relocation assistance
*Note: Benefits may vary by country.