GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Tech Stack: Typescript, ReactJS, Node.js, NestJS, S3, MongoDB
Staff: 1 Scrum Master, 1 FE Team Lead, 2 FE developers, 1 Full-stack, 1 BE developer, 3 Manual QAs, and the team is extending.
Project methodology — Scrum, 2-week sprints.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Developing a user interface and logic for complex features/products;
- Developing independent modules for a FE solution on React;
- Developing Web SDK, CLI, and other tools for the internal and external consumers;
- Supporting full development cycle (from accepting technical requirements from BA/PO, code reviewing — to deliver changes to production);
- Participating in developing of backend micro services;
- Closely communicating with product managers, providing best solutions and influencing the product.
Essential professional experience:
- Working experience with commercial projects over 4 years;
- Strong knowledge of Node.js / npm;
- Proven React ecosystem knowledge;
- Proven experience in tests;
- Proven experience with TypeScript.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in multi-branding of single-core products;
- Experience with micro frontends and node.js microservices;
- Functional programming;
- Experience with Jest, React Testing Library;
- Experience with Git flow and GitLab, JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, Nginx;
- Experience with build tools (Webpack, Rollup);
- Experience with Redis / MongoDB / Rabbitmq / Kafka;
- Experience with config management and distribution.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.