GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Providing support for the organization’s wired and wireless network;
- Troubleshooting network problems;
- Ensuring the reliability of network resources;
- Providing high availability services;
- Administering network equipment such as routers, switches, wireless access points, and work with other technologies as required.
Essential professional experience:
- Understanding of enterprise network architecture and design;
- Operational experience with such vendors as Cisco, Aruba, HP, Mikrotik;
Deep understanding of networking protocols and technologies:
- Routing ( BGP, OSPF, route redistribution, NAT, VRFs, Static routing, route maps);
- Switching ( 802.1Q, MPLS, RSTP );
- Protocol analysis ( TCP/IP ( ipv4, ipv6 ), DNS, DHCP, Radius);
- VPN ( ipsec, pptp, l2tp, OpenVPN );
- Wireless ( 802.11n/ac ).
- Experience with the Microsoft NPS service, Always on VPN;
- Remote Monitoring tools such as Zabbix, SCOM;
- Ability to work with external ISPs on critical network issues, troubleshoot traffic routing issues;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian\Russian language.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.