GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Designing and implementing new high load architecture;
- Developing and optimizing data pipelines for real-time processing systems;
- Aggregating several data sources;
- Integrating with other teams and providing APIs;
- Working directly with data scientists helping them to deploy real-time algorithms and meet latency and throughput requirements, create services, that provide real-time feature calculation, caching, precalculation, etc;
- Optimizing and improving core system modules;
- Developing and optimizing the historical data warehouse and internal tools for models training and validation;
- Participating in project architecture and design creating, code reviewing, CI/CD;
- Testing new approaches by creating PoC, performing benchmarks;
- Ad-hoc project’s tasks according to business needs.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of work experience;
- Strong knowledge of Python 3, including asyncio;
- Software Design knowledge: OOD, OOP, Design patterns, Microservices;
- Experience with message queues, task queues;
- Experience with high load applications;
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Desire to write algorithms with both O(1) time and memory complexity.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Programming contests achievements;
- Experience in building distributed systems based on services;
- Experience with 10K+ TPS services, databases with more than a billion rows;
- Experience in code review, CI/CD, automated testing;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Designing, implementing RESTful API’s (Aiohttp, Flask, FastAPI);
- Strong communication skills;
- Technical English;
- Knowledge sharing abilities.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.